- FORMED : 1997
- NAME OF THE OFFICE : DIVISIONAL ENGINEER OFFICE,HIGHWAYS,
CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE,THIRUVARUR.
- HEAD OF THE OFFICE : DIVISIONAL ENGINEER,THIRUVARUR.
- The Government of Tamil Nadu created a Separate Highways Department as early as 1946 as sub department to Public Works Department
- A separate Highways Department was formed in the secretariat under the Secretery to Government Department in 1996 by The Government of Tmilnadu.
- A separate Thiruvarur (H) Construction & Maintenance at 1997 from Nagapattinam (H) C & M.
Divisional Engineer Office (H) C & M, Thiruvarur – firstname.lastname@example.org
NATURE OF WORK:
To Maintain a road in good condition and free traffic flow.
In Thiruvarur District , To maintaining the following Catogeries of Roads by Thiruvarur (H) C & M Division.
- State Highways (km. 328.040)
- Major District Roads (km. 230.050)
- Other District Roads (km. 653.076)
- Sugar Cane Roads (km. 39.367)
Types of Approveling Authority for Tender
|Sl.No||Amount of Tender||Approveling Executive Officer|
|01||Upto 50 Lakhs||Divisional Engineer (H), Thiruvarur.|
|02||50 Lakh to 2 Crore||Superitendent Engineer (H), Trichy.|
|03||Above 2 Crore||Chief Engineer (H), Chennai.|